Monday, January 21, 2008

Big Decisions

Been busy since my last post. Its work all the way till this night.

However i made a big decision to move on in my career. Especially to an overseas posting. While one offer is firmly in grasp, the other still needs to be played carefully.

But to me, this is still a minor decision. The major one was to leave the woman that i love and not being able to see her for the next 2 years or so. While it was unfair of me to ask her for her opinion, i couldn't help myself to ask her if she wants me to stay. Knowing the eventual answer all along, i fall into my own trap that adds more sadness in my already sad heart.

Wonder how she would be when i come back to visit. Would she be attached or married ? Would i miss the important part of her life that has nothing to do with me ? Would she be more pretty?

Questions and questions that have no answers. Silly me.

What was she doing when i was taking this photo?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home