Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Like

Was thinking of the same question posed by my only reader when i wrote my previous post.

And i have come to realise it is more of the above subject title.

I guess she happens to have the qualities i like and she also happens to be in close proximity. That probably extended my obsession with her. She also happens to be the type of girl that grows on you, which is in line with what i like coz i am not the type of person that will fall in love on first sight.

Despite what TV drama shows you, it is difficult trying to "get to know" a direct colleague from work. Work conflicts always get in the way.

Another thing. Perhaps as a woman, she did pick up my subtle vibes. And she is probably avoiding me subtly and is keeping me at arm's length.

Feel disappointed. but then i'll get over her. Soon, i hope.

Thats the thing with life sometimes. Those you like you can't get. Those that you are not interested in, want to get close to you.

Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home