Saturday, February 16, 2008

14th Feb 2008

Initially i planned to bring to her to this restuarant at the durian where we can over look the mouth of the river. The open terrace has a nice ambience which is condusive for V-day dinner.

But she wanted a more relaxed setting. Eventually i subsidized a friend to take over my pre-paid reservation and i brought her to Jalan Sultan for fish head steam boat, which i hope she enjoyed.

Further on, i took her to Sentosa for a stroll where we talked until 12 plus by the beach. We talked a lot that night... actually i talked most of the time though... hmm... must remember not to be too philisophical all the time.

It was the best V-day i had in a long long time. Anything simple things that you do with the right person are always sweet.

What really made me very happy was that she had also bought me a gift... a book titled "Atonement"... a movie which i wanted to watch with her but never got to asking her. According to her, it was for me to bring to camp if i did not get my deferment from my ICT. The amusing thing is that i too also bought myself a book to read for the same reason. Are our hearts starting to think alike ? I can only delude myself in thinking so.

But as i laid on my bed, listening to Jay Chou's Rainbow, a bout of sadness hit me.

"看不見你的笑 我怎麼睡得著?
你的身影這麼近我卻抱不到
沒有地球太陽還是會繞
沒有理由我也能自己走
**你要離開 我知道很簡單..... "

.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home