Tuesday, March 04, 2008

4th March 08

Got my new computer... but some problem installing primavera thus wasting my time waiting for the IT guys to solve this problem. Eventually installation is completed but some error with passwords caused the attempt to be abandoned halfway so that i could meet my Shan.

Had dinner with her at a Jap restaurant near city hall before setting out to New Asia Bar or rather at City Space to have a intimate chill out session.

We talked a lot that night, of which i only remembered one part.

Shan : What if some other guy chased me?

Me : What matters the most to me is that you are happy. If you are happy with him, by all means. I can't be there with you... it is not fair of me to expect you to wait and you can't control emotions.... etc etc...

On reflection, of course i wanna strangle all my potiental competitors... but i also cannot be selfish and its not fair for her.

Is the theory of letting the bird go and come back practical in reality ?

爱人不容易啊!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home