Sunday, July 09, 2006

百年好和

Saturday

Attended the wedding of our dear Cpt Tan and his wife XZ at a Habourfront Restaurant.

The food from Dragon Gate turns out alright despite what former patrons remembered. The restaurant was able to accommodate 79 tables just rightly.

It is amazing that they have lasted 12 years 6 months and 6 days, if I remember the flash correctly, considering the current trend in relationships.

My blessing to this newly-weds,百年好和。

Thereafter, my gang went to Chinatown 茶人之家 for some singing along till 3+am before sending the west-siders back to their abode for their beauty sleep.

Watched the Germany vs Portugal match (3-1) before I KO-ed at 5am… Think I missed the first goal by Germany. Not that it matters that much. Good effort by Germany. Portugal still need more experience before they can meet the big boys in 2010.

On a final note… who’s hosting the next World Cup ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home